Traveling for the government or military? We are delighted to offer you per diem perks during your stay with us. Our Alexandria hotel makes per diem travel easy with a location in the heart of Old Town and comfortable contemporary accommodations. After work you can stop by our on-site restaurant, King & Rye, for seasonal Southern American cuisine made from scratch with the highest-quality regional ingredients, alongside the finest selection of whiskeys and bourbons.
The Alexandrian’s Government Per Diem Rate features all the amenities you’d expect of a luxury boutique hotel, including:
– 20 USD food and beverage credit at King & Rye daily
– Wireless internet
– Self parking
– BONUS: 1,000 Marriott Bonvoy bonus points per night
– Federal government ID required
Seize this offer. Coordinating travel can be taxing- Let our team handle your essential travel needs.
Our Alexandria hotel is right where you need to be. Located close to:
– US Patent and Trademark Office
– National Science Foundation
– Defense Contract Management Agency
– National Credit Union Administration
– Office of Naval Research
– Arlington National Cemetery
– United States Department of Labor
Coming to the area for Rise 2021 NADCP in National Harbor?